|DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY~|
MisunderstandingIn contrast to the brisk, winter air, a hot shower first thing in the morning was welcoming, though also risky for reminding oneself of getting out of the cozy covers to jump in the shower. Despite living up north for most of his life, Lance never could get used to the cold. His cousin used to joke that he should let himself go and gain more fat (and thus closer to looking like a Dragonite, she would add) in order to store heat longer. But there was no way he could give up such a figure for the sake of staying warm easier. Besides, warm water hitting bare skin was too luxurious to risk taking it for granted.Misunderstanding by kokorotoyume
That was what his custom-made capes were for. Dragons shed their skin their entire lives, and never completely lose heat. Not one to forgo any opportunity to preserve, and to prevent breaking a motif, Lance used his Pokémon's shed skin for his famous capes, a craftsmanship he was personally proud of. He had plans for a fashion line until Clair ruined it with her tastele
Forsaken: Chapter Twenty p. 2“We now repent of all our sinForsaken: Chapter Twenty p. 2 by kokorotoyume
And come with broken heart,
And to thy covenant enter in
And choose the better part”
They weren't certain how long it had been since the separation. For the whole time they were silent, Shaymin had been bothered by what had happened. She knew of the rift between her friend and Darkrai, but not the reason for it—not that she didn't respect her privacy either. If Cresselia didn't want to talk about it, she understood that. Now that she heard they had a son, it was harder for her to keep the questions at bay.
“Go ahead, you can ask me,” the swan solemnly replied at last out of the blue. “It was no secret Darkrai and I separated.”
It must have been obvious what was on her mind. She hesitantly took a deep breath to keep herself steady. “But why you did was never mentioned,” the terrier slowly said in a matter-of-fact tone.
A frown formed on her beak. “It's because only Ho-oh saw Adam. Mont
Forsaken: Chapter Twenty p. 1“Father in Heav'n, we do believeForsaken: Chapter Twenty p. 1 by kokorotoyume
The promise thou hast made;
Thy word with meekness we receive,
Just as thy Saints have said”
-- “Father in Heaven, We Do Believe”, Hymn 180, verse one
It was apparent they had outrun the cells, but the small group refused to cease their running. Giratina remained in the back for their sake, occasionally whipping his tail about violently in the off-chance anything was about to attack. Up front, Shaymin had gone into her Sky Forme, mainly to be less of a burden as she couldn't run far on stubby legs, but also as preparedness for any ambushes. Darkrai and Cresselia had been sticking close since the run, their hands tightly intertwined.
Within a short time, they came upon a fork in the tunnel. Growling, the dragon glanced behind him. “Dammit...”
Shaymin shuffled between the two entrances. “Oh, which way?” she muttered, growing a little frustrated herself.
“We have to separate,” the pha
|You know there's something unique about my pictures . You just have to find out for yourself.|
|Because I love other people's work, and agree with them in a way :3. May hold a bunch of my favorite obsessions--I mean favorite childhood memories and current likes.|
The kind of work you will expect:
More can be seen here: lilbird92.wix.com/ruth-bird2#!…
- Payment system of choice is PayPal. Payment is expected prior to receiving the art; depending on the art, half of the payment will need to be accepted as the picture is being worked on. This will be addressed as soon as possible.
- Pictures can be either digital or traditional. Prices start at $40 for a full colored picture. Sketches will start at $10, but can vary depending on the size of the picture. Details will be addressed.
- Depending on the size of the piece, I may add total amount of hours to the price. This will be addressed so prices can be worked out if needs be. If implemented, price is $10 per hour.
- I may not accept commissions depicting graphic sexual content, nudity, and violence.
- A typical digital drawing is done in 1240 x 1748 pixels, or 4.133 x 5.827 inches. Traditional drawings are 8.5 x 11 inches. Custom-sized pictures will need to be addressed with the given details.