Encryption - Chapter FiveEncryption - Chapter Five by kokorotoyume
Popping her knuckles, Gatomon stepped over the groaning, motionless bodies of the Numemon. “Thanks for that,” she vitriolically purred. “I needed to release some steam.”
Today hadn't been a good day for her—then again, she never had a good day, some were just less tolerable than others. It started with training some uncooperative new recruits who all injured themselves badly enough to be sent to the infirmary, which meant she would get marks on her record for it. To pour more salt in the wounds, Myotismon had informed her (in his own way) he wasn't pleased with her results with it, and from her last reconnaissance mission. And that was all from that morning as things only went further downhill for her, and her mood soured.
The lunch break was cue for her to find a secluded place to patch herself up, maybe sleep a few winks and, more importantly, calm down. As it didn't take long for most of the castle to know of her day's plight, it was provin
|You know there's something unique about my pictures . You just have to find out for yourself.|
Fan Fiction for the UnconvincedThis is an attempt at an informal essay on fan fiction, by a middle-aged woman who reads and enjoys fan fiction. It won’t really be a balanced argument—I will be concentrating more on what I see as the positive aspects of the genre. I’ll be using mainly examples from the Sherlock fandom, that being the fandom I’m most familiar with. (There will be some spoilers, especially for series 3, so if you haven’t seen the series yet and you intend to, it might be wise to give this essay a miss.)Fan Fiction for the Unconvinced by SCFrankles
Why do I read fan fiction? The basic reason is exactly the same reason I read anything—some of it is of astounding quality. I think fan fiction is often saddled with the image of being written solely by beginners and being uniformly terrible. But it’s like any other kind of fiction. You have beginners, you have the competent, you have the talented and experienced. The very best fan fiction writers write at a professional standard; the very best sto
|Because I love other people's work, and agree with them in a way :3. May hold a bunch of my favorite obsessions--I mean favorite childhood memories and current likes.|
The kind of work you will expect:
More can be seen here: lilbird92.wix.com/ruth-bird2#!…
- Payment system of choice is PayPal. Payment is expected prior to receiving the art; depending on the art, half of the payment will need to be accepted as the picture is being worked on. This will be addressed as soon as possible.
- Pictures can be either digital or traditional. Prices start at $40 for a full colored picture. Sketches will start at $10, but can vary depending on the size of the picture. Details will be addressed.
- Depending on the size of the piece, I may add total amount of hours to the price. This will be addressed so prices can be worked out if needs be. If implemented, price is $10 per hour.
- I may not accept commissions depicting graphic sexual content, nudity, and violence.
- A typical digital drawing is done in 1240 x 1748 pixels, or 4.133 x 5.827 inches. Traditional drawings are 8.5 x 11 inches. Custom-sized pictures will need to be addressed with the given details.