Encryption - Chapter SevenEncryption - Chapter Seven by kokorotoyume
The moment class was dismissed for the day, Yolei just about threw the door open. “Alright, girl, let's roll!” she shouted, nostrils flaring and glasses flashing in excitement.
Everyone but T.K. and Kari were giving her strange looks, with the two DigiDestined just smiling and the latter nervously laughing under her breath. “Be there in a minute, Yolei,” she waived her off, still packing up.
“What's this about?” the blonde asked aside.
“Girls' day out.”
A hum in his throat, T.K. nodded in understanding. “Have fun, then.”
“See you tomorrow.” Outside, Patamon flew off his branch (waving at Kari as he passed), and Gatomon took her time to stretch. Making eye-contact, the girl gestured with her head, and picked up her handbag just as the feline jumped down.
“Kari, I'm this close to leaving you!” the bespectacled girl announced over her shoulder, leaning out into the hallway.
With a knowing glimpse at T.K.,
Encryption - Chapter SixEncryption - Chapter Six by kokorotoyume
It was Saturday before Kari got her photographs printed out and laminated. Her desk that night was cluttered as she sorted through copies, setting aside ones she was going to put in her photo album. The rest were neatly tucked into labeled envelopes to be handed out at her convenience.
“You should send some of them to magazines.”
Shooting a glance at Tai's grin, she humored him, “Well, if you know of any, let me know.”
He shrugged. “I'm just saying, I think it's a bit of a shame for my little sister's skill to go to waste as a hobby.”
“I don't see the need, since I'm not pursuing photography as a profession.” She playfully smacked the back of his hand once it was in view.
Tai went for the envelopes instead to scan through the names. There were a few he didn't recognize, most likely her classmates he never saw, but one surprised him. “Oh, you're giving Wizardmon one?”
“Yeah, he asked me to get him a copy.”
|You know there's something unique about my pictures . You just have to find out for yourself.|
|Because I love other people's work, and agree with them in a way :3. May hold a bunch of my favorite obsessions--I mean favorite childhood memories and current likes.|
The kind of work you will expect:
More can be seen here: lilbird92.wix.com/ruth-bird2#!…
- Payment system of choice is PayPal. Payment is expected prior to receiving the art; depending on the art, half of the payment will need to be accepted as the picture is being worked on. This will be addressed as soon as possible.
- Pictures can be either digital or traditional. Prices start at $40 for a full colored picture. Sketches will start at $10, but can vary depending on the size of the picture. Details will be addressed.
- Depending on the size of the piece, I may add total amount of hours to the price. This will be addressed so prices can be worked out if needs be. If implemented, price is $10 per hour.
- I may not accept commissions depicting graphic sexual content, nudity, and violence.
- A typical digital drawing is done in 1240 x 1748 pixels, or 4.133 x 5.827 inches. Traditional drawings are 8.5 x 11 inches. Custom-sized pictures will need to be addressed with the given details.