I'm still drawing all 493 Pokémon, but I've decided to take a small break and do something I haven't done for about a year or two: MEMES.
For those of you confused about anything I've put here, here are my reasonings:
1: No explanation needed, really. I've tended to portray Mew to be the one to pinch Mewtwo's cheek for whatever reason recently now, so that's what she's doing.
2. Terrible excuse for a "god" Pokémon. Mew will always be the original.
3. No explanation needed, though that's what it said, so I did.
4. I don't use ubers, yet I still catch them. Hmm...
5. First generation is the best PERIOD (though I like Johto as well). Based off those infamous romance novel covers and those weird "put your face here and take a picture" things. Those who know me know why I did this.
6. You may remember that line in the third movie where Entei tells Molly to believe in him. I was discussing it with my brothers one day, and when I said that, I just suddenly burst out laughing, and the line's been funny ever since. That, and I have this habit of making Entei pretty dimwitted for whatever reason.
7. Because it's true. I was going to have a Legendary add "Like a married couple, you mean?" and have Cresselia and Darkrai in the background arguing or even Mewtwo and Mew, but decided against it and drew these two instead. A tribute to the 13th, and hopefully last, Pokémon movie, coming soon.
8. See number five.
9. Yes, that means you.
Was going to shade everything in, but didn't feel like it AND my computer is freakin' slow still. It was just painful coloring everything in when you have way too many layers.
Blank meme: [link]
Pokémon (c) Satoshi Tajiri, Nintendo, GAME FREAK